Friday 28 November 2003

Wired News: Feel Free to Jack Into My IPod: "It is so common in Cambridge, someone has printed a T-shirt that says, 'Feel free to jack into my plug,'" Little old Cambridgeshire, UK! ipod's! People sharing music! Next stop world peace and harmony, although maybe a bridge too far. It's definitely a great thing though. So much music on one tiny machine, what micro-technology was invented for, and other more life-enhancing projects as well of course!

Me blogging again, after all this time, twice in one day, like the buses, would you adam and eve it?! But this ipod thing is taking off, they look cool, but more importantly they're mac based they they work cool as well. I mean I'm typing on a pc at the moment, but give me the choice, and I want a half eaten apple symbol on my computer everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment