Friday 21 March 2003

Nearly home time at work, been a more eventful afternoon than I had envisaged, what with the boss being off galavanting and buying curtains (that's what she told me). But one last job, and I'm home free for 2 whole days, except I'm in tomorrow for an hour of war story updating, double-time though, so the carnage of Iraq will seem slightly more pallatable. How sad am I.

The weather is pretty marvelous outside my window, Peterborough Cathedral is bathed in late afternoon, early evening sunshine, and frankly, I reckon it's gonna be bastard hot and sticky in the office during high summer. Mustn't complain i suppose. Been so busy, I haven't even got around to eating my orange, and being left with pithy citrus smelling fingers for a couple of days. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment